Public Adjusters Miami
Lighthouse Public Adjusters, Inc. The Original
Lic. # P020861
1. Make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect the property from further
2. Call Lighthouse Public Adjusters, we will handle the insurance claim for you, unless you feel comfortable doing it yourself.
3.Take photographs of the damage sustained immediately after the loss. It may not
be obvious which details will become important, so the more photos you take, the
better. Always keep the originals. (photos/documents)
4. Make a list of all damaged property, including year acquired, original cost, and replacement cost.
5. Keep accurate records of any payments made, including receipts for repairs,
dates, and to whom payments were made to. As well as, keep copies of cancelled checks,
front and back.
6. Show damaged property to the adjuster. If any damaged property was removed
before the adjuster’s inspection, insured should have evidence of the damaged
YOU SHOULD NOT REPRESENT YOURSELF.
Call Lighthouse P.A. and we’ll take care of everything!